Personal Touch Marketing & Manufacturing was first established in 1990 by president Cheri Johnson in a small, Moorhead, MN shop as an embroidery company. Over the years we have grown and expanded into many new areas of specialty printing.
To this day we are still exploring new ways to provide our customers with the very best in custom apparel, promotional products, and other ways to make you stand out!
We are dedicated to quality, and dedicated to you!
We are Personal Touch.
Here at Personal Touch, each team member is an important piece to our success. Our team members enjoy what they do, and they take the time to make sure your order is the best it can be!
Take a moment to learn about our talented team leads.
Cheri J. - President
• Established Personal Touch in 1990 as an embroidery company.
• Enjoys making a product or marketing idea come to life for a customer.
• Loves to travel – particularly to warmer climates.
• If it is nice out, you can find her on one of her favorite golf courses.
Solo - VP
• Solo is an only child, and that is how she got her name.
• Enjoys napping.
• Favorite food is steak (or any meat of any kind really).
• Has never missed an employee gathering or staff meeting (when there is food involved).
Benjamin S. - Creative Director
• A morning person who regularly wakes up before his alarm.
• The best vacation destinations involve mountains and lakes.
• Couldn’t live without traveling, family, friends, and music.
• Believes laughter, occasional sarcasm, and puns are the solution to most problems.
Breann M. - Sales Manager
• Theme song is “Let It Go,” from Disney’s Frozen (according to an online quiz).
• Believes best part of waking up involves coffee... and donuts.
• Married her high school sweetheart (cue the awws).
• Has never broken a bone, but has had her head stitched seven times.
Deb B. - Embroidery Supervisor
• Can’t go a day without watching The Big Bang Theory.
• She has been employed at Personal Touch for over 20 years.
• Enjoys scrapbooking, archery, and hunting with her husband and son.
• Scared to death of frogs.
Nicole B. - Engraving Specialist
• Enjoys riding motorcycle with her husband and seeing the scenery fly by.
• Perfectionist to the max.
• Her theme song is “Still Into You” by Paramore.
• Makes homemade jewelry for family and friends.
Spencer R. - Art Production Supervisor
• Sometimes mistaken as the actor Ben Affleck.
• Firmly believes nothing important happens before noon.
• Says Hawaii is the best vacation destination.
• Couldn’t live without friends and music... Don't make him choose.
Wade G. - Digital/Signage Specialist
• Originally from Tintah, MN.
• Majored in Sign Lettering & Designs at Detroit Lakes Tech at the top of his class.
• Described as driven, accountable, and respectful.
• Cannot live without the gym.